The Grip Step™ XL is a passenger-side running board uniquely engineered for cargo vans, work vans and delivery vans. It features an ultra-wide, 9-1/2-inch stepping surface with expanded steel treads to provide the highest level of comfort and safety for drivers and workers entering and exiting the cargo area from the passenger-side door.
The high-traction treads maintain exceptional skid resistance, even in inclement weather, and because they’re steel, the treads won’t wear down like plastic alternatives.
The Grip Step™ XL board is constructed from 7-gauge, laser-cut steel and is reinforced to avoid flexing and bending. It offers a solid, dependable step for safe entry and exit.
Each Grip Step™ XL running board is designed for vehicle-specific installation. It installs with a custom bracket kit. This board is designed for select model years of the Ram ProMaster 1500, 2500 and 3500 (see application info to verify fitment). It fits the passenger side of the van only.
NOTE: Board and brackets may ship separately.
- Ultra-wide 9-1/2″ step for ultimate comfort and functionality on cargo vans
- Fleet-approved, expanded steel treads for maximum traction and safety
- Reinforced, 7-gauge, laser-cut steel brackets to eliminate flexing and bending
- Professional-grade, zinc-primed, textured black powder coat to resist rust
- Open treads knock dirt off boots to help keep the van interior clean
- Rounded front corner to promote safety and avoid injuries and damage
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in Germany and finished in the USA
- Includes board and brackets (shipped separately)
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only