Evolve Lightweight Floor. Extremely lightweight. No drill into chassis. Not plywood.
53% lighter than other floors. Made of 75% recycled materials.
Legend’s all-new EVOLVE van floor takes all the requirements for a reliable van floor and turns them into a lightweight – yet still extremely robust – cargo van floor for the EV market. This floor is perfect for electric and traditional platforms alike – preserving range while still protecting the floor for years to come.
A new core design makes EVOLVE perfect for EV’s, already providing protection in electric last-mile delivery fleets. This lightweight floor has minimal effect on range and payload, while protecting the batteries under the floor.
EVOLVE is a truly sustainable product, crafted with over 75% recycled material, while production scraps are re-purposed into other van protection products.
Made from similar materials as Legend’s industry-leading StabiliGrip, this floor is extremely impact-resistant, lasting for years, unlike factory mats. Extremely anti-slip with a high co-efficient of friction, only losing a small amount of grip when wet. Fine grip allows cargo to be slid, then keeps it in place. EVOLVE Lightweight Floor creates a flat, reliable surface to maximize productivity on the job.
- Industry-leading durability and strength, with impact, moisture, and chemical resistance
- Anti-slip surface with the perfect balance of slip-resistance while also increasing operator efficiency when moving cargo
- 53% lighter than other floors – increasing payload and range of the vehicle
- Dimensionally stable – does not expand or contract with ranging temperatures
- 10.6mm thick made with recycled composite material
- Average thermal resistance of 1.13 and R-value of 3.43
There are no reviews yet.