The Grip Step™ XL is a passenger-side running board uniquely engineered for cargo vans, work vans and delivery vans. It features an ultra-wide, 9-1/2-inch stepping surface with expanded steel treads to provide the highest level of comfort and safety for drivers and workers entering and exiting the cargo area from the passenger-side door.
The high-traction treads maintain exceptional skid resistance, even in inclement weather, and because they’re steel, the treads won’t wear down like plastic alternatives.
The Grip Step™ XL board is constructed from 7-gauge, laser-cut steel and is reinforced to avoid flexing and bending. It offers a solid, dependable step for safe entry and exit.
Each Grip Step™ XL running board is designed for vehicle-specific installation. It installs with a custom bracket kit. This board is designed for select model years of the Dodge, Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 and 3500 (see application info to verify fitment). It fits the passenger side of the van only.
NOTE: Board and brackets may ship separately.
- Ultra-wide 9-1/2″ step for ultimate comfort and functionality on cargo vans
- Fleet-approved, expanded steel treads for maximum traction and safety
- Reinforced, 7-gauge, laser-cut steel brackets to eliminate flexing and bending
- Professional-grade, zinc-primed, textured black powder coat to resist rust
- Open treads knock dirt off boots to help keep the van interior clean
- Rounded front corner to promote safety and avoid injuries and damage
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in Germany and finished in the USA
- Includes board and brackets (shipped separately)
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only