Pro Rack – Heavy Duty
The Pro Rack is a new line of heavy duty racks for full-size work trucks, service bodies, and platform bodies. The Pro Rack is an evolution of Holman’s Pro II racks, and is improved in several key areas while still keeping the strength, durability, and versatility that our customers know and love.
The Pro Rack is a new line of heavy duty racks for full-size work trucks, service bodies, and platform bodies.
THE PRO RACK DIFFERENCE
Serious tradesmen use substantial tools. Holman racks are the top choice because they work hard and look great!
- Optional forklift loadable side rails to allow for safer and more efficient loading of the rack.
- Swing-out rear crossbar designed to ease the loading process
- More fitment options to fit every truck configuration including short bed and crew cab applications
- Adjustable front leg mounting to fit more vehicle applications with a single rack
- Improved foot mounting that reduces horizontal deflection and creates a stronger rack
- Easy entry grab handles mounted low on the rear for added support
- Wind deflector now included as standard
Industrial Grade Strength
- 2″ dia. steel tube frame is the strongest available for modular racks.
- 5″ swaged joints are made for the toughest commercial applications.
- Nationwide frame guarantee.
Premium Powder Coat Finish
- Zinc epoxy primed for superior corrosion protection.
- Polyester marine-grade powder coat specially formulated to resist corrosion and abrasion.
- Certified ASTM 1000 hour salt spray testing.
- Sleek “Flying Wedge” design.
- Smooth round tube components.
- Stylish gloss black.
- High-strength rust-proof self-locking fasteners.
- Holman Warranty.