Cargo Van Folding Shelf Unit – 60” W x 20″ D
Kargo Master’s folding shelves are perfect for parcel delivery and other applications that require shelves that can get out of the way. The shelf units have universal fitment in for most full size vans. They’re lightweight and easy to install. The shelves are made out of aluminum, and the uprights are steel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Includes two 60” wide x 20” deep folding shelf assemblies (sold individually as PN 48607).
- Includes two adjustable upright legs with mounting hardware (sold individually as PN 48007).
- Upright legs are drilled for shelves to be mounted at varying heights.
- Shelves can easily be folded up and down to maximize van interior space between the wheel wells.
- Integrated rubber bump stops prevent rattling of shelves.
- Shelving is made out of strong lightweight aluminum with HolyPan composite base.
- Uprights are made out of steel and powdercoated grey for extra rigidity.
- Each shelf comes with a built-in EDPM liner to keep cargo from sliding around.
- Each shelf is rated to carry 150 lbs.
- WHEN PLACED SIDE-BY-SIDE THE FOLDING SHELVES CAN SHARE THE UPRIGHT BETWEEN THEM. ORDER SINGLE UPRIGHTS AND SHELVES A LA CARTE VIA PNS 48007, 48367, 48487, AND 48607.
- PLEASE NOTE: Compact vans (Metris, Transit Connect, ProMaster City or NV200) do not have the height required for two shelves. To equip these vehicles, build your shelf from individual parts. (i.e. one shelf and two legs.) Use PNs 48007, 48367, 48487, AND 48607
Folding Shelving Also Available In Full Vehicle Packages
Mfg. PN: 51TRH
Mfg. PN: 51SLH
Mfg. PN: 51NVH
Mfg. PN: 51PML
See All Folding Shelving Packages