The Impact™ shock-absorbing rear bumper guard and step is uniquely engineered for delivery vans, providing vital protection when backing into a loading area. Even at very low speeds, backing into a concrete corner or steel pillar can cause expensive frame damage. The Impact™ bumper is designed to provide a buffer to absorb the impact and avoid this damage up to 5mph.
Impact™ is built from reinforced steel to ensure dependable strength. It is shielded in an A-coat, co-cured with a durable powder coat for exceptional rust, chip and UV resistance.
For added functionality, the Impact™ shock-absorbing bumper also serves as a rear step. The 9-1/2-inch wide top surface is made of high-traction, expanded metal treads that lock onto your boot and greatly increase safety. The step allows for easier access to the cargo area, making it especially useful for delivery drivers.
NOTE: This package only includes the bumper section. Mounting brackets are sold separately.
- Designed to absorb rear impacts up to 5mph and avoid possible frame damage
- Helps protect delivery vans when backing into posts, rails or other obstacles
- Spring-loaded shock-absorbers built into the mounting brackets (sold separately)
- Integrated 9-1/2″ wide stepping surface for easier rear vehicle access
- Fleet-approved, expanded steel treads for maximum traction and safety
- Reinforced, heavy-wall steel tube construction for superior strength
- Dual A-coat with gloss black powder coat finish for exceptional rust resistance
- Universal design with vehicle-specific shock assembly (sold separately)
- Designed to accept parking sensors (relocation kit required)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes bumper only (brackets sold separately)
- Some applications may require factory bumper to be removed
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only