This Quick Clamp Van Roof Rack, designed to fit full-size vans, such as the Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, and older Ford E-series vans, with side mounting rails or gutters, is a ladder rack specifically engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. The Quick Clamp Rack Model 234-3-01 provides a dual clamp for both the driver and passenger side on full-size vans. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the van rack. Close the gas spring-assisted Quick Clamp, and you’re ready to roll with your ladder secured to your van cargo rack.
- Curved cross members reduce the height to load and unload the ladder rack
- Dual gas spring-assisted clamps on street and curb side of the van rack
- Designed for full-size vans like the GMC Savana, Chevy Express, and Ford E-series vans
- Combine with accessory cross member Model 233-3-01 for a center support for the van roof rack
- Lightweight aluminum construction maximizes roof carrying capacity
- Van roof rack includes Airfoil
- Not recommended for vans without side mounting channels or gutters
- Check roof load rating and cross-member spacing to safely transport work van equipment roof loads and long ladders
- Stainless steel hardware stands tough against time and weather
- Brite White ARMOR TUF® Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
There are no reviews yet.