StabiliGrip is a composite rigid floor with a fiber-mesh inlay. With an extreme anti-slip, this floor maximizes worker safety, efficiency, and keeps cargo in place. It is engineered to endure all climates and temperatures without bulging or buckling. It is extremely durable, impact resilient, moisture resistant, and rot proof.
Legend’s newest product StabiliGrip is gaining a truly legendary name in the industry as the only dimensionally-stable composite floor available for cargo vehicles.
- 1 piece floor for easy shipping and installation.
- Includes aluminum threshold sills for rear and side doors for added protection and a finished look.
- Efficient: flat and durable; making it easy for technicians to work on.
- Safety: minimizes slip hazards and chances of shifting cargo.
- Dimensionally-stable: will not swell or bubble even in extreme temperatures. Fiber mesh to hold dimensionally stable and increased rigidity.
- GRIP: Fine texture gives high grip but smooth cargo loading. COF of 8.7 compared to 2.4 industry average.
- Impact and puncture resistant – protects floor of van from damage
- Custom fit to each specific vehicle
- Professional looking and easy to clean
- Decreases road noise.
- Non-porous plastic – resists stains and mold