Van bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for Ford Transit high-roof vans, the Model 96321-3-01D deep-offset window bulkhead and cargo van partition fits closely to the van interior and the polycarbonate windows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. The deep offset provides full seat travel for added driver comfort. The center section of the cargo van divider can be converted to a swinging door. A large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount work van accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose objects in the cargo area
- Easy installation with improved fit to cargo van interior, all mounting hardware included, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® cargo van accessories
- Heavy gauge steel is used on cargo van partition for strength and durability
- Exclusive 9 in x 12 in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the van bulkhead
- Vertical cargo van partition panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate van window screen provide improved heating and cooling efficiency and reduced noise levels in the passenger area
- Deeper offset of cargo van partition provides more seat travel and recline than standard bulkhead
- Optional Hinge Kit converts van bulkhead into swinging door version
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
- Brite White ARMOR TUF® Powder Coat finish
There are no reviews yet.