Van bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting loads. Designed for Standard and High-Roof Nissan NV vans, the Model 96201-3-01 window bulkhead and cargo van partition offers improved visibility with polycarbonate windows and a large area to mount cargo van accessories. The bulkhead fits closely to the van interior for secure installation. The center section of the cargo van divider can be converted to a swinging door. The large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount work van accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose objects in the cargo area
- Easy installation with improved fit to cargo van interior, all mounting hardware included, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® cargo van accessories
- Heavy gauge steel is used on cargo van partition for strength and durability
- Exclusive 9 in x 12 in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the van bulkhead
- Vertical cargo van partition panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate van window screen provide improved heating and cooling efficiency and reduced noise levels in the passenger area
- Includes header panels for both standard-roof and high-roof Nissan NV vans
- Optional Hinge Kit converts van bulkhead into swinging door version
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
- Brite White ARMOR TUF® Powder Coat finish
There are no reviews yet.