The NTX-3000-12 features a 30 Amp NEMA L5-30R locking AC outlet with mating plug and built-in GFCI protection for full power utilization. The NTX Series Pure Sine Wave power inverters are FCC certified to ensure electrical interference will not be a problem when operating near sensitive equipment. This new series is also ETL certified to meet strict UL and CSA safety standards for operation in the USA and Canada. Compact and lightweight, the NTX inverters have a single variable speed temperature and load-controlled fan for quiet operation.
LCD Remote Control NTX-RC included with all models
- Samlex Hypersurge™ technology starts high surge loads with ease
- High efficiency and very low idle current
- 30 Amp NEMA L5-30R locking AC outlet with mating plug and built-in GFCI protection for full power utilization
- Wide input voltage range
- Low noise load and temperature controlled variable speed fan for quiet operation
- LCD Remote Control NTX-RC included