- Two lids with locking handles provide secure, half-box access
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lids to maximize strength and prevent binding
- 0.058″ extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Stainless steel lock handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lids self-open for convenient operation and loading
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Three-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
The UWS crossover truck tool box is a trusted storage solution because it features our patented RigidCore™ lid design and enhanced aluminum construction. The lids are filled with a solid foam that strengthens them against bending or warping, and they have a self-opening mechanism for convenient operation. This truck tool box is also built with extra-thick, one-piece aluminum to be strong and highly resistant to corrosion.
This particular model features gull wing doors for half-box access. Like all UWS tool boxes for trucks, this product is proudly assembled right here in the USA.
This product uses alternative part numbers to ensure it is heavily packaged for a damage-free delivery. Below are the equivalent UWS box part numbers: